3 nights/4 days tour in Lhasa of Tibet
Day 1 Arrival in Lhasa
Arrival in Lhasa via either flight or train, you will be met by our professional local guide and transferred to your hotel. Rest and acclimatize for the rest of the day.
Day 2 Lhasa (B, L)
After breakfast start your full day tour to Potala Palace, Jokhang Temple and Barkhor Street.
- The Potala Palace : Rising 170 meters high on Red Hill, it is the greatest monumental structure in Tibet .
- The Jokhang Temple : the spiritual center of Tibet .
- The Barkhor Street : the oldest street in Lhasa as well as the center of old Lhasa .
Day 3 Lhasa (B, L)
After breakfast, enjoy Tibetan butter tea at Ani Sangkhung Nunnery tea house, then drive to visit Drepung Monastery and Sera Monastery.
- Ani Sangkhung Nunnery: the nunnery probably dates back to the 7th century, but it housed a monastery until at least the 15th century
- Sera Monastery: it was first built in 1419, and the debating among monks is a very interesting scene of this monastery.
- Drepung Monastery: first built in 1416, it was once the biggest monasteries in Tibet.
Day 4 Lhasa exit (B)
Be picked up at the hotels and transferred to airport or train station.
Please feel free to contact our professional travel consultant for the best rate to Tibet!
1. Private transfers airport / hotel /airport (train station);
1. International & domestic flights or trains;
Customize the tour:
Tibet Train Travel offers tailor-made service for all the clients. If you have any other requirements in terms of hotels, transportation, meals and places of interest etc,
please don't hesitate to email us now!